Becoming a member of GHBS
- At GHBS, this process is quickly and easily done online by clicking HERE. In the pop-up you can fill in your details which are then immediately registered.
- You will receive an e-mail with the registration form as an attachment.
- Follow the instructions in the mail and send the signed registration form to email@example.com.
- By sending the signed registration form you confirm the registration, but no membership fee will be collected yet.
- After this you will be on the waiting list.
- After being placed on the waiting list, depending on your age, the Seniors Team-committee, the Junior Team-committee or the Youngest Youth Committee will contact you as soon as possible.
- Sometimes you can be placed directly, but for some age groups in the girls’ youth teams, a (temporary) member stop applies. The relevant committee will determine with you which level suits you best, and indicate whether you can be placed in a team.
- If short term placement in a team is not possible, the relevant committee will indicate when placement is expected to be possible, and discuss with you whether you want to stay on the waiting list.
- After placement in a team you can follow three trial trainings without obligation to pay membership fee.
- During this period, you are not eligible to play for the KNHB.
- If you do not want to become a member of GHBS, then you should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You shall then receive a confirmation of your cancellation and you will not have to pay membership fee.
- 30 days after placement in a team, you are a member of GHBS and thus eligible to play matches.
- If you want to play matches earlier on, you can confirm your membership by sending an email to email@example.com.
- As a full member of GHBS you are eligible to play for the KNHB and you can play matches with your team.
- As a member of GHBS, you have the right to vote at the General Members’ Meeting (GMM).
- As a member of GHBS, you pay membership fee (http://www.ghbs.nl/contributie)
- As a member of GHBS, you also have obligations (bar tending, refereeing, etc.) so GHBS can function properly.
When you register, it is important to indicate how much hockey experience you have. Depending on your age and experience, the Team-committee of the juniors, seniors or the youngest youth will contact you within a week. This committee then places you in a team that suits your hockey experience. If you do not receive a response within a week, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.